Login Guide of Macys InSite Login Account:
Macy is a departmental store in America and the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. it was founded by Rowland Hussey, Macy in the year 1858. The Macy departmental store produces fashion products such as clothing, footwear, sleeping beds, home furniture, accessories, jewelry, beauty products, and housewares. Macy INC has given employment to more than 15,000 people and to make the life of these employees much easier Macy has designed Macy’s in-site login portal. The purpose of designing this portal was to keep the employees’ information organized and secure.
Benefits offered by Macy in-site login portal:
- It let the employees check their weekly work schedules.
- They can check their work-related benefits on Macy’s Insite portal.
- It provides the employee of Macy company latest news and information about the company and they can also read magazine which is dedicated to the Macy employees.
- Employees can check the W2 and other employee information on this website.
- They can make changes to their medical care, vision, and dental checkup plans.
- Employees can also change their social security number, tax-related information, and 401K retirement plan.
- The Macy in-site login portal allows employees to change their contact details, check their address and phone number.
- Macy employees can also apply for holidays and paid time off.
Login process of Macys InSite online Account:
- In the first step open your web browser and type the URL – hr.macys.net/insite which will redirect you to the login portal of Macy.
- After reaching my Insite portal click on the option “colleague sign in”.
- On the next page, you need to provide your 8 digit employee id in the first box.
- This unique employee id will be provided by the Human resource department once you get employed by Macy.
- In the next field, you need to enter the network password carefully.
- And then press the login button to access your Macy’s employee in-site account.
How to retrieve Macy’s Insite login credentials?
Read the instructions given below to easily retrieve your forgotten password of Macy’s in-site portal.
- Open the URL – hr.macys.net/insite to access the official site of Macy’s in-site portal.
- You will be soon directed to the login page of Macy.
- Then click on the option “colleague sign in”.
- Click on the link “forgot/Unlock/Change Password” under the login area.
- On the next page type your Macy’s employee id, last 4 digits of SSN in the blank field.
- After it clicks on the verification captcha “I am not a robot”.
- Then press the next button.
- On the next page, you need to create a new password by following the online instructions.
- Login to your Macy’s in-site employee account by using your employee id and new password.
Macy’s HR department contact details:
HR department: 1-800-234-6229
Customer support: 1-800-289-6229
Corporate office number: 1-513-579-7000
Macy official address:
Macy’s corporate services
7 West 7th street
Cincinnati, OH 45202