Enjoy games with your friends and loved ones on Roku:
In today’s market, Roku has been consistently the top streaming player on today’s market, and this is a boon for the cord-cutters because it offers a number of free channels. Of course, watching movies and shows is fun, but sometimes, it is important to do something different like playing a game with your family or by yourself or with your friend and Roku can definitely give you that. It’s true that you can’t have that feeling while you playing your games on PlayStation or Xbox, but you will definitely get to relax and get away from the boredom while you play on Roku.
In this article, there is a list of 5 popular games that you will find on Roku so that you can enjoy them whenever you want to do something else other than watching shows or movies.
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition – Pac-Man has always been a favorite game for every kid. Even the older ones still love the game, and we have recently had a movie on video gaming named Pixels, where the Pac-Man was shown, and now talking about the sequel, you can enjoy the game on your big screen. This is also developed by Bandai Namco, who is the original creator of the game. This sequel brings you a bigger maze, chomping combos and so many other features. If you are a Pac Man fan, then this game has to be there. You have to pay $4.99, but that’s okay for this fun game.
- Air Hockey – Hockey in real has always been an amazing game. If it’s amazing in the real life, then it has to be great in the gaming life too. The best thing about the game is that you can play with your other friends, a total of 4 players are required or you can opt to play the game with the computer. But playing with friends is more fun. This game comes in two versions – if you don’t mind the ads, then you can have it for free, and if the ads annoy you, then you can have the game $0.99 which is ad free.
- Galaga – if you are a space fan, then you ought to have this game. This game is again developed by Bandai Namco. In this game you will be the owner of a spaceship and you have to defend the ship like it’s your life to take down each wave of invaders.
With each wave, there comes a new formation and speed, so you need to shoot them and protect your ship. Well, you will get three lives, so you have to be careful. There are 250 levels in the game, and as you keep on passing a level, you will be endowed with new power-ups. Galaga costs $4.99, but that is worth to when you get addicted to the game.
- Chess Live – in this game, it doesn’t matter if you are a chess master or a newbie, this game would definitely keep you busy and who can say while playing this game you can actually get good in chess. You can choose to play with the computer or you can play again with another friend or a family member, and this game can help you spend a great deal of time with your family. You can choose the level of your game and can play other games like minesweeper, solitaire while you wait for the other gamer. This game is free of cost, but you might need to give some additional fees.
- Bubble Shooter – most of us have played this game, and if you know the game, then you also know the fact that how addictive it can be. If you don’t know, then start playing the game and you will know. You just have to aim at the bubble and shoot it. Tyr clearing the board so that you can earn the highest score, but be careful to not let the bubbles reach down. This game is absolutely free and you will enjoy a lot while playing the game.
Guidelines to be followed to install games on Roku:
- If you want to add the games online-
- First, turn on your Roku device and check it is connected to the internet.
- Then press the Home button on your Roku remote, and you will be taken to Home Screen.
- Then go to the Roku Channel Store and then search for the game you want to install.
- Now, select the game and click on Add Channel to download and install the app.
- If you want to add from your device –
- After turning on the Roku, go to the Home.
- Then you have to go to the Streaming Channels, and then you have to go to the Games and select from there to install it.
- To install select the game and click Add Channel to download and install it.
This article is all about the games that are popular on Roku and you can enjoy them in the meantime. If you follow the guidelines, then you would be able to install the game on your Roku. Yet if you face any problem, then you can always go to the Roku Support Page, where you will find numerous articles that will help you overcome your problem.